1. What does quality mean to me?
- expectations are clear
- course is flexible so that all learners can find relevance to their contexts
- course is well organized, easy to follow, and each step builds on the one before it
- technology is enhancing rather than impeding learning
- instructor is facilitating learning and the learners are all engaged and taking an active part of learning and interacting with the materials
- instructor is present and available to answer questions and support learners through different channels (email, discussion forums, phone or skype meetings)
- resources and materials are easily accessed and easy to understand
- learners leave the course with practical takeaways they can immediately use in their practice
2. What does quality mean to others?
- Coulter Faculty Centre eLearning Faculty Fellows Online Assessment Tool and Peer Assessment Process
- Canadian Recommended E-Learning Guidelines (CanREGs)
- Tips for Quality Control Of Online Learning
- eLearning Instructional Design Guidelines – Ministry of Labour Ontario